34411 Lodge Drive
Zephyrhills FL 33543
Starting bid: $15,000
Auction Begins: Sale Pending, Auction Paused
Auction Ends: Sale Pending, Auction Paused
eBay Auction No.: Sale Pending, Auction Paused
- In Gated Timber Lake Estates
Note: Timber Lake Estates is, officially, a condo association rather than a homeowners association, but, for all practical purposes, there is no difference. Homeowners each own their own lots plus share equal rights to the common areas.
- Full Lot Ownership – Not a Lot Rental
- .11 ac. lot
- 3 Bedroom (See Gallery for more pics)
- 2 Bath (See Gallery for more pics)
- Fixer Upper
- Double Wide Manufactured Home
- Built in 1998
- Partially Open Floor Plan (See Gallery for more pics)
- Easy to Convert to Fully Open Plan
- Vaulted Ceilings
- 1620 sq. ft.
- 27′ x 60′
Ideal Property for:
- Fix and Flip Investors
- Fix and Live Homeowners
- After repair value estimate of $90,000 is $55 / sq ft.
- Starting bid on property is less than $10 / sq. ft.
- Liens on property are less than $10 / sq. ft.
- Remodeled comps in the same community recently sold for about $60 / sq. ft.
- Compare currently for sale comps in the same community listed on:
- Compare Zillow estimated values for nearby properties.
Estimated Annual Property Taxes Based upon Current Rates:
- 2019 (already assessed): $1200
- 2020 Based upon Current Assessment:
- With Homestead Exemption: $500
- Without Homestead Exemption: $1200
- 2020 Based upon $90,000 After Repair Value Assessment:
- With Homestead Exemption: $800
- Without Homestead Exemption: $1500
Association Fees: $165 / mo
Association Fees Cover:
- Unmetered Water and Sewage
- Lawn Service
- Trash Pickup, 2x weekly
- Street Lights
- Street Maintenance
- 24 Hour Security at Gate and on Patrol
- Buyer assumes existing liens, approx. $16,000:
- Property had some roof and plumbing leaks which have been patched.
- Subfloor areas which were damaged from the leaks have been patched, but the leak stains still show on subfloor.
- Property still needs a new roof and some plumbing upgrades, and a total interior redo, including new kitchen and baths.
- Association requires occupants to be background checked before moving in. Association is very reasonable on these background checks for owners, but tends to scrutinize renters more.
- HOA has no age restrictions, and is family friendly, but but does have a high percentage of seniors.
- Florida law requires us to tell you: Before buying this property, you should first read the STATUTORY PROPERTY TAX DISCLOSURE SUMMARY.
- Florida law also requires us to disclose a bunch of association documents, most of which you probably don’t care about and won’t read.
A/C Inspection Report:
County Appraiser’s Report: 19-26-21-0050-00000-4820
Title Abstract Docs: Coming Soon
Closing Terms: Cashier’s Check in Full
Seller Financing: None
Seller Contingencies: None
Buyer Contingencies Allowed: None
Deed at Closing: Florida General Warranty Deed, example terms. Note: Any Florida general warranty deed form with substantially the same language is acceptable to seller.
- Buyer may choose to pay off the liens at closing; or
- Close with the liens in place, fix it, flip it, and pay off the liens out of the next closing.
Closing Date: Within 10 Days after Auction Ends
Closing Type: Buyer’s Choice
- Deed Office
- Title Company
Closing Costs Paid by: Buyer
Auction Fees Paid by: Seller
Title Insurance Paid by: Buyer (if wanted)
- Property is a fixer upper and is being sold AS IS.
- In the event seller makes any payments before closing towards the tax or Association liens, buyer will repay seller at closing.
- Seller will only make such payments if necessary.
Broker Co-op: 0%
Buyer’s Auction Fees to Register: None
Buyer’s Auction Fees to Bid: None
Buyer’s Auction Fees to Win: None